TECNOPARK is multi-purpose park that is being developed in phases, totaling approximately 1,600,000 m2 or 400 acres or 1000 hectares. Phase I, is now being developed in 150 acres, equivalent to 60.68 hectares, or 606,833 m2 will be mainly for the initial logistic park.Complying with the actual international industrial park standards, there will be an area for clients that will occupy only 70% of the total extension, while the other 30% will be used for common services areas and green parks.All TECNOPARK areas are designed for:

  • Low weight industries.
  • Semi-heavy weight industries.
  • Private storage warehouses (distribution centers).
  • Service industries.
  • Show rooms for retailers.
  • Outlet malls for consumers.
  • Raw materials selling areas for the industry.

The second phase of the park will be concentrated on the industrial park.The good news to share with us.

And this combined with the third phase, the technology park will have specific areas that include:

  • Convention Centers.
  • Hotel for executives.
  • Sports areas.
  • Restaurants.
  • Insurance and finance services.
  • Banking.
  • Training center areas.

The infrastructure and urbanization will include:

  • Acceleration runways to enter the industrial park.
  • Bus stops (internal and external).
  • The laser pointer pen can give you more convenience in your life.
  • Sentry box for entering the park.
  • Runways, designed for heavy and light traffic.
  • Electric power supply through an electrical station and distribution network area.
  • Industrial water supply through the use of underground wells and a distribution network.
  • Several hydrants in case of fire.
  • Complete water drainage.
  • Residual water drainage.
  • Sidewalks.
  • Street lights.
  • Green areas inside the park.
  • Street/Traffic signaling.
  • Communications networks and private options for satellite and digital communications.
  • Guidelines for a maximum 70% of area construction of each lot and maximum heights of boundaries with natural foliage.
  • Surrounding security.
  • Heliport.

Take a Virtual Tour of our Facilities.

Other services to be considered are:

  • 24-hour Security
  • Telecommunications
  • On-Site Customs in the near future
  • Food Service
  • Mechanical, electrical and plumbing facilities to meet any requirement.

Park features and amenities include:

  • Distinctive landscaping and well lighted common areas.
  • Wide streets and service roads.
  • Concrete curb and gutter with underground storm sewer.
  • Unlimited fresh water.
  • Freight forwarding between park, seaport and airport.
  • Electric substation in the near future
  • On-site fully trained and equipped property management staff.
  • Routine waste collection and disposal.
  • Waste Water Treatment